Wednesday, December 7, 2011

 

 
I wanted to do a highlight on our preferred vendors to remind everyone what a great job they do!!
Graceful Baker is one Castle Manor's preferred cake decorators. Grace is wonderful to work with and she truly does a great job.  
Here is a message from Grace:


  "Baking has always been my passion. I think of my cakes as edible works of art, they look and taste fabulous! I love the imaginative process and the artistry of creating a wedding cake. All of my cakes are made from scratch from the Italian Meringue Buttercream to the Rich Dutched Chocolate Cake, taste is very important. I taught Baking for eight years in the USU Culinary Arts Program and I am getting ready to teach some wedding cake classes. Let me help your visions become a reality."
 
Contact Grace at:
435 7579976
gbharvell@gmail.com







Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment