Monday, April 2, 2012

Wedding Announcement Designer

 

Here at Castle Manor we strive to make your wedding plans simple and enjoyable.  As part of that, we have wonderful vendors that we highly recommend you use because they do an excellent job.

When looking for someone to design your wedding invitations, inserts, and thank you cards, we highly recommend Kara's Koncepts.  

 

Here is a message from Kara:


I specialize in graphic design, printing, logo design, custom wedding invitations, business cards, brochures & ad design. I have been a Graphic Designer for over 10 years. I am located in Logan, Utah (Cache Valley) and will do business anywhere. I have 4 years of specialized design education and I have worked over 6 years in print & advertising.  I have ran my own business for 2 years now. I understand the many aspects of design & know how to creatively execute an idea. I offer quality & cost effective services personalized to your needs. Let me be your PERSONAL designer!

Contact Me

Kara Welling

435-230-0048
kara@karaskoncepts.com

Mon-Sat 9:00 - 7:00
{by appointment only}





Give her a call and find out what she has to offer!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment