1. Eat foods that taste good to you, but not too much of them. Portions arecvery important.
2. Buy a pair of sneakers and use them. If you are going a short distance, choose to walk instead of jumping in the car.
3. Eat fat. Foods that have the fat zapped out of them are lower in calories, but less filling (and they taste bad!!). Eat the full-fat yogurt, just less of it. Eat real ice cream, but only half a cup. Good food will be more satisfying.
5. Cook! When you make your own food, you have control over the quality of ingredients and portion. You also feel more connected to what you eat and will pay more attention than if eating food prepared by others.
6. Find a workout you love. You'll be more apt to stick to a routine if you can't wait to do it.
Pin It Tweet