We found these 10 ideas for a summer wedding here on msn.com. If you are planning a summer wedding consider some of these ideas, they are fun and creative. What do you think of these ideas? Which is your favorite?
1. Set the tone with an airy, blush ballgown
2. Keep your girls cool in light fabrics like cotton and chiffon
3. Love this just-picked-from-the-garden look
4. Thrill the crowd with an ice cream truck
5. Register for cheery tableware in your palette
6. How cute are these popsicle-shaped programs?
7. Sorbet-colored cake? Check.
8. Mix & match reception details in different shapes & patterns
9. Colorful malt balls served in a creative cup make adorable favors
10. Pretty floral scents and accents are totally in season.