Choosing a color scheme for your event is an important task. This task must be placed at the beginning of your to do list so that you can plan your event to your color scheme.
What color scheme you pick for any event can be based on many different things. These things include the:
- Type of event
- Location of event (indoor/outdoor)
- Is there a theme to your event?
- "dreams come true," movie title, carnival, and many more.
- Season of event (winter, spring, summer, fall)
- Style of event (vintage, modern, rustic, classic, ect)
A classic color scheme that many brides go with is black and white a pop of color! This color scheme allows you to create a formal event for any season with a color that matches your event theme and location.
Up Next: we will be going over Wedding Budgets!Pin It Tweet