Every bride wants to look her best on her wedding day. Here is a Beauty Timeline to help you be prepared for the big day!
When you get engaged:
- Start a nutrition and fitness plan.
- Drink lots of water and make sure to eat healthy instead of just eating less. This will help you feel good inside and out, and will help you keep the weight off.
- Start looking into hair styles and make-up that you want for your wedding day.
- Figure out who you want to do your hair/make-up and make necessary appointments for any portraits and for the big day.
- Although its not always best to consider a new haircut/hairstyle before your wedding day, if you are considering one, try it out now to see if you like it.
- Consider whitening your teeth. Talk to your dentist to see what your options are.
- If you are wanting a tan for your wedding day, look into self tanning products and spray tans. If you are wanting to take this path, make sure you test it out to make sure you like the results.
- Make an appointment with your dermatologist if needed.
- Make an appointment with an OBGYN to consider birth control or have a well check.
Two months before the wedding:
- Finalize hair appointment with hair stylist and possible do a consultation.
- Get a facial treatment every four weeks if you desire.
- Many brides want pretty nails to show off their new ring, if you are wanting this to be the case, you will need to get a manicure every two weeks.
One month before the wedding:
- Keep up your fitness and nutrition program.
- Get hair cut and colored. Practice any hairdos you are considering for your wedding day.
One Week before the wedding:
- Have your eyebrows waxed, and any other areas you would like waxed.
- Get Manicure and Pedicure done.
- Possibly get a massage done for Bride and Groom.
- Groom get his haircut.
- Apply self tanner, or get spray tan done a day or two before.
- Only use products that you have been regularly using or ones that you have pre-tested.
- Now is not the time to be trying new products.
The Wedding Day:
- Eat healthy and drink water throughout the day to keep your energy up!
- Have hair styled three hours before the ceremony.
- Apply make-up two hours before the ceremony.
- Pack a small bag with refreshers:
- mints, make-up, hair pins, lip stick/lip gloss, and tissues to refresh yourself through the day.
Smile and Enjoy your Wedding Day!!