Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Are you looking for a Graphic Designer? Check out Kara Welling

Are you looking for someone to design and print your wedding invitations? Check out one of our preferred vendors: Kara Welling with Kara's Koncepts
She does incredible work!
Even if you don't need any wedding invitations, she does pretty much everything. She does books, business cards, restaurant menus, gift cards, thank you and holiday cards. Before you go with anyone else, check out her website; her work speaks for itself!

Here is Kara's Bio:

My story...
I went to school in Graphic Communications & Visual Technologies at Dixie State College. I then went on to take just 1 more class at Salt Lake Community College, but I ended up hooked on their Visual Art & Design Program.  It had everything else that I needed!  I loved learning about all the many aspects of design.  My favorite classes were package design & corporate design. The days we went on field trips to printing facilities were the best!  My jaw was on the floor... it was all so exciting to me!

I graduated & worked professionally at 2 different newspapers designing ads.  The roar of the press was always so exciting to be around when I worked at a weekly paper.  The lights in the building would dim & it sounded like a plane taking off.  Then it pumped out paper after paper!  I would just stare in amazement! I was hooked.  After my marriage to Gavin, which prompted a move to Logan, I started working at The Herald Journal.  I loved working in a fast-paced environment & designing for different types of businesses in Logan.

Working as a freelance designer is something I thought I would do when I was older.  But in late 2008, the idea came to me to start advertising my wedding invitation ideas.  I signed up for a bridal show in January 2009. I was the only invitation booth and I only had 5-6 designs.  But my phone did not stop ringing for months!  I quit my job at the paper in May & I was in business. I am thankful to have been busy ever since!

My design specialty is... what {YOU} want!
I will design for you! Not me. I want you to be happy with the design.  Everything needs to be designed & I can design just about anything.  I love to do wedding invitations, logo design, business cards, brochures, ad design and everything in-between. I understand and have experienced the many aspects of design & printing. I love to give people a good deal!  So I combine my designs with high-quality printing at low prices.


Let me be your {personal} designer!

i{heart}designing! 

Check her out at: 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment