What to know when getting you marriage license:
1. The marriage license is valid for 30 days and can be used anywhere in the state of Utah. Although you have to wait until 30 days before your wedding day, do not put it off past that, it is better to be prepared.
2. You must go to the clerks office of your local county offices.
3. Both you and your fiance must be in attendance to receive one.
4. Bring with you a for of I.D. (this can be a drivers license, military ID, birth certificate, or passport).
5. Provide you SSN- it may be helpful to have your Social Security Card with you.
6. Provide full names, permanent address, date and place of birth, birthplace of mother and father.
7. If this is not your first marriage, make sure you know the dates when all previous marriage divorces were final. If the previous marriage ended with death, provide the date of the spouses death.
8. The marriage license fee is $50.00- make sure you have this with you.
9. Once you get your marriage license, make sure that you keep it in a safe place.
10. Make sure you have your marriage license with you on your wedding day!!!
Although requirements may vary, this list will help you while preparing to get your marriage license.Pin It Tweet