The Honeymoon Checklist:
Make sure you take into consideration where you are going to determine what you will need.
Packing a little ahead of time may be a good idea- the last couple days before you get married may be very busy (finishing up last minute things or entertaining visiting family/friends).
- Wallet- credit cards and money
- ID- if traveling out of state you will need your passport and possibly your marriage license
- Traveling itinerary including all reservation information
- Airplane Tickets
- Phone and phone charger
- All Medical needs covered- insurance card, medication, sunblock, birth control- if needed.
- Beauty supplies
- Bathing suit
- Camera- extra batteries/charger and an additional photo card
- Reading material
- All clothing and shoes required for your type of honeymoon
Helpful hint- pack important information and one outfit in your carry-on bag in case your luggage is lost.Pin It Tweet