What to know when getting you marriage license:
3. Both you and your fiance must be in attendance to receive one.
5. Provide you SSN- it may be helpful to have your Social Security Card with you.
6. Provide full names, permanent address, date and place of birth, birthplace of mother and father.
9. Once you get your marriage license, make sure that you keep it in a safe place.
10. Make sure you have your marriage license with you on your wedding day!!!
**Requirements may vary by county and state**