Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Photography Logan, Utah

We are excited to announce our newest preferred vendor:
Gary Bird Photography!









Here is a little background on him:

Gary Bird is a professional photographer located in Cache Valley. His goal for any photo shoot he does is to "Capture the Excitement of Life."

"You must always be positive... I approach all photo situations with the same attitude, no matter whats happening with the lighting, props, wind, crying kids, its my goal to capture that moment.  May not be what you intended but both the customer and I end up always happy with the results.
 
I use top notch equipment, and I know how to use it! 





Let me schedule you for your next shoot.

Just keep smiling and let me take your picture."

 










-- Gary Bird Photography

 
Contact him today at (801) 391-3247
Or visit his website: http://www.gbirdphoto.com 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment